Arm-Balancing & Movement Workshop (RYU Vancouver) on Sat Feb 23, 2019 at 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm.
The art of arm-balancing requires fortitude of both body and mind, but with proper guidance, is much more accessible than one might presume. Anatomy, entry, and breath control are all fundamental elements that can be taught to supplement and enhance any arm-
balancing practice. Join Brian Carew for a movement and arm-balancing workshop designed to add confidence and a sense of play to your movement practice. This 2hr workshop will include:
- Full body movement-based warm-up
- Joint health routine (emphasizing wrists and shoulders)
- Hand & body positioning for optimal arm-balancing
- Accessing Crow (w/ variations), peacock, and QDR
- Guided meditation and breathing exercises to close the session
- ALL LEVELS welcome (progressive approach offered for varying skill levels)
Login HERE to sign up for the class.